Jana Monroe had a distinguished 22-year career in the Federal Bureau of Investigation, where she held a variety of field investigative and operational roles across the United States, including more than five years as a criminal profiler at Quantico, Virginia. She served as special agent in charge in Phoenix, Arizona, and Los Angeles, California, two of the largest FBI field offices in the United States, and was the first assistant director of the FBI Cyber Division. After retiring from the Bureau, Monroe entered the private sector. She lives in Arlington, Texas.
John Iannarelli was an FBI Special Agent for more than 20 years, during which time he served as the FBI’s National Spokesperson, was a member of the FBI Cyber Division Executive staff, was on the FBI SWAT team, and was an Assistant Special Agent in Charge overseeing all Criminal, Cyber, and Counter Intelligence Investigations.
If you're attending the event:
- A copy of the author's new book must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Line Numbers for the event will be available starting the day the book goes on sale, but you can preorder at any time and we'll pull a number for you when the book is released.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- If you're unsure you can make the event and would like your copy personalized / inscribed, please include personalization information in the order comments.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
If you can't make an event and need to order signed copies:
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- If your order contains a preorder, it will not ship until it's complete. If you would prefer to have your books shipped as they're released we recommend placing separate orders or ordering in batches with similar release dates.
- Signed / personalized copies won't ship until after the event. You'll receive tracking info from stamps.com
For fans of Mindhunter, Criminal Minds, and My Favorite Murder, a riveting memoir of a trailblazing woman’s life hunting down serial killers as one of the first female profilers of the FBI Behavioral Sciences Unit and the real-life model for Clarice Starling in The Silence of the Lambs.
“Jana Monroe is the single most influential woman t