Tarryn Fisher will sign and discuss The Wives (Graydon House; $27.99; $16.99).
Tarryn Fisher is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in Seattle with her children and husband. Her heart is dark but she loves you with it anyway. Tarryn is the founder of Guise of the Villain, a fashion blog, and has written twelve published novels. Tarryn is a Slytherin.
Colleen Hoover is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of several novels, including the bestselling women's fiction novel It Ends with Us and the bestselling psychological thriller Verity. She has won the Goodreads Choice Award for Best Romance three years in a row--for Confess (2015), It Ends with Us (2016), and Without Merit (2017). Confess was adapted into a seven-episode online series. In 2015, Hoover and her family founded the Bookworm Box, a bookstore and monthly subscription service that offers signed novels donated by authors. All profits go to various charities each month to help those in need. Hoover lives in Texas with her husband and their three boys. Visit www.colleenhoover.com.
- The Wives goes on sale December 30th. Line Numbers for the event will be available starting that day, but you can preorder now and we'll pull a number for you on December 30th.
- A copy of The Wives must be purchased from MBTB in order to obtain a line number and get anything signed.
- Seating and parking are first come, first served.
- Colleen Hoover will not be signing at the event, but we will have a limited number or presigned copies of Regretting You available at the event. We recommend preordering if you're interested in a signed copy.
- Our signing policies can be found here.
An Instant Bestseller-The New York Times -USA Today -The Globe and Mail -The Toronto Star
The #1 Wall Street Journal bestseller that People Magazine calls "a poignant, addictive read."
From #1 New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us comes a novel about family, first love, grief, and betrayal that will touch the hearts of both mothers and daughters.