If you need to order copies of Witch King for our May 30th event, please visit the event page.
When ordering signed copies:
- Martha Wells will be dropping by around the release of System Collapse.
- If you would like your copy personalized, please include inscription information in the order comments.
- Please limit personalizations to names. Due to the volume of books Martha will have to sign we cannot guarantee long quotes or passages.
- Martha will personalize copies of System Collapse and one other title per order. The rest of the books will be signature only.
- If your preorder for System Collapse includes other titles, the order won't ship until Systems Collapse is released. If you'd like the other items to ship before System Collapse is released, place a separate order.
- We cannot guarantee first printings on earlier titles.
Martha Wells's million-copy, New York Times bestselling Murderbot series is back in another full-length novel adventure!
Am I making it worse? I think I'm making it worse.
Everyone's favorite lethal SecUnit is back.
Before Martha Wells captured the hearts of MILLIONS with her Murderbot series, there was Khat, Sagai, and Elen, and a city risen out of death and decay…
A LibraryReads Pick!
From the breakout SFF superstar author of Murderbot comes a remarkable story of power and friendship, of trust and betrayal, and of the families we choose.
"I didn't know you were a... demon."
"You idiot. I'm the demon."
Kai's having a long day in Martha Wells' WITCH KING....
The New York Times bestselling security droid with a heart (though it wouldn't admit it!) is back in Fugitive Telemetry!
Having captured the hearts of readers across the globe (Annalee Newitz says it's "one of the most humane portraits of a nonhuman I've ever read") Murderbot has also established Martha Wells as one of the great SF writers of today.
WINNER of the 2021 Hugo, Nebula and Locus Awards!
The first full-length novel in Martha Wells' New York Times and USA Today bestselling Murderbot Diaries series.
An Amazon Best of the Year So Far Pick
Named a Best of 2020 Pick for NPR | Book Riot | Polygon
Martha Wells returns to her Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, The Murderbot Diaries, in Exit Strategy.
Murderbot wasn’t programmed to care. So, its decision to help the only human who ever showed it respect must be a system glitch, right?
Rogue Protocol is the third entry in Martha Wells's Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times and USA Today bestselling series, The Murderbot Diaries.
Starring a human-like android who keeps getting sucked back into adventure after adventure, though it just wants to be left alone, away from humanity and small talk.
A USA Today bestseller
The "I love Murderbot!" —Ann Leckie
Artificial Condition is the follow-up to Martha Wells's Hugo, Nebula, Alex, and Locus Award-winning, New York Times bestselling All Systems Red
All Systems Red is the first entry in Martha Wells' New York Times and USA Today bestselling, and Hugo and Nebula award-winning science fiction series, The Murderbot Diaries.
Winner: 2018 Hugo Award
Winner: 2018 Nebula Award
Winner: 2018 Alex Award
Winner: 2018 Locus Award